Cheong Fun Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 20, 2007 Buy from supermart one lah, not about to try it home made 'cos easily available here and inexpensive too. But my version bah. If lazy to cook, that could jolly well be a meal too. :-P Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Unknown said… Looks good but not make by you leh?
Sago October 29, 2007 I got this idea from Bengawan Solo. They have this kueh, Sago Melaka. Well, I added grated coconut and came up with this. I did a tri colour and a duo colour. My most recent "adventure" in the kitchen. :P Read more
Peanut Sugee November 15, 2007 And then I added crushed peanuts to the dough. Jiak liao buay teng. Read more
Wa Go Kueh November 08, 2007 Eaten with brown sugar and freshly grated coconut. Or, if you wanna go "lite", you can eat it "as is". Read more
Comments