Ho lah ho lah, wu lang comprain kong boh new post! :P Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 25, 2008 braised pork with tau pok and hard boiled eggs. typical hokkien dish, right? baby bok choi with shrimpsapple pudding shrimp fried riceNah, mai kong boh lah Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Sago October 29, 2007 I got this idea from Bengawan Solo. They have this kueh, Sago Melaka. Well, I added grated coconut and came up with this. I did a tri colour and a duo colour. My most recent "adventure" in the kitchen. :P Read more
Peanut Sugee November 15, 2007 And then I added crushed peanuts to the dough. Jiak liao buay teng. Read more
Wa Go Kueh November 08, 2007 Eaten with brown sugar and freshly grated coconut. Or, if you wanna go "lite", you can eat it "as is". Read more
Comments